Last night at The Launch Pad, me and Ms Rivercity had the pleasure of bringing out Produx (also known as Green Tea Musik) They took at least half the crowd by surprise as ladies requested “Baby It’s You” — I had no idea the song had grown that crazy, and now I’m on the hunt for the mp3 (found it at http://www.reverbnation.com/produx)
Green Tea Musik’s Production Team just so happens to also be one of the most talked about underground Emcee tandems in the game. With production credits reading like a who’s who in HIP HOP, with a TV Show, Movie Scores, 3 albums, under their belt, its the latest effort “Aim For the Soul” that has everybody talking. In this behind the scenes of documentary short film, they are talking about their love/hate relationship with the Rap Game and why they prefer hardware to software. The name of the game is perfecting the craft.
01. DJ Scream – Intro (1:57)
02. Lil Wayne Feat. Detail – No Worries (3:17)
03. DJ Drama Feat. Rick Ross, Miguel, Pusha-T & Curren$y – Clouds (3:57)
04. DJ Scream Feat. Rick Ross, Bun B & Slim Thug – Cassette Deck (4:07)
05. Gucci Mane Feat. Future – F The World (3:38)
06. Gucci Mane Feat. Scooter & Waka – Hold Ya Rollie Up (4:47)
07. Meek Mill Feat. Kirko Bangz – Young And Gettin It (3:07)
08. Yo Gotti – Pop That (2:41)
09. Waka Flocka – J Well (4:05)
10. Trae Tha Truth Feat. Waka Flocka – Headshot (4:01)
11. HRC Feat. Waka Flocka – Money Walk [Prod. By DJ Spinz] (3:56)
12. Verse Simmonds Feat. Young Jeezy – Bands (3:14)
13. T.I. – Trap Back Jumpin (4:52)
14. Future Feat. Lil Wayne – Turn On The Lights (Remix) (4:08)
15. DJ Scream – Outro (0:59)
16. D Billa – Let Em Know (Bonus) (3:31)
17. Sy Yung – Money Bein Made (Bonus) (4:11)
Future isn’t slowing down any time soon. His debut album Pluto was just released earlier this year, and the “Tony Montana” rapper is already preparing his sophomore offering, Future Hendrix for an early 2013 release. In the mean time, he’ll be dropping a mixtape, and above is the official cover artwork. Super Future arrives October 23rd.
No one was seriously injured Wednesday morning when a vehicle slammed into a fast food restaurant in southeast Atlanta.
According to the Georgia State Patrol, four vehicles — a Lincoln Navigator, a Ford Expedition, a pickup truck and an Audi — were involved in a wreck about 7:45 a.m. at the intersection of Moreland and East Confederate avenues, and the Navigator came to a stop inside the nearby Zesto restaurant.
GSP Senior Trooper Larry Schnall said that the driver of the Expedition was southbound on Moreland Avenue when she lost control, striking several other vehicles and setting off a chain reaction crash.
The Navigator “traveled airborne into the building, causing significant damage to the establishment,” Schnall said. “Fortunately, no one was inside.”
The restaurant was scheduled to open at 10 a.m., according to the Zesto’s website.
Schnall said three of the four drivers were transported to the hospital for treatment of injuries that were believed to be minor. He said investigators had not yet determined what caused the Expedition driver to lose control of her vehicle.
“Myself and my partner were across the street and partially witnessed this accident,” Schnall told the AJC. “We saw the Navigator go airborne into the building, and my first reaction was, wow, if this place was open for business, someone very well could have been seriously injured or multiple fatalities.”